Dr. Brian Schneider is a mid-west native, who was born, raised, and educated in Iowa. He obtained his chiropractic license in 1999 and has been freeing people from their pain ever since. In 2000 he moved to Michigan where he would go on to open his own chiropractic clinic in Grand Rapids in 2001.
Dr. Schneider uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. He does this by combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and natural vitamins and mineral supplements. Dr. Schneider is able to put his expertise to work for you. Helping you to achieve or maintain better health and a life with less pain.
- Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Chiropractic Physician
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
Memberships & Associations:
- Michigan Association of Chiropractors
- International Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians
- Official Team Chiropractor for The Grand Rapids Rampage (AFL)